Greater is looking for a full-time Senior HR Professional to work with us at or office in Schiphol. The role of an HR professional at Greater will focus on leading the core HR function in ensuring seamless HR operations for our Schiphol based office.
- Administer and maintain personal data / document records of all Greater members in a confidential and GDPR-compliant manner
- Responsible for all payroll related tasks
- Track, report, and respond to sick leaves and vacation days accordingly
- Prepare official documents for Greater members when requested
- Coordinate the Greater Car and Bike plans (lease)
- Optimize existing, and identify opportunities to improve, HR processes and services in order to keep improving the existing HR process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 5+ years of working experience in office administration / office management / HR
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal); ability to work across functions and teams in a multi-tasking way.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and well-organized in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and handle quick turnarounds for ad-hoc or urgent tasks
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience with NMBRS, NMBRS HR and Exact online
What we offer:
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Full working gear to perform your job
- Work from home package
- 28 vacation days, and a “Greater” vacation (5 extra free days off on top of the 28)
… and much more!