What to expect as a Linux specialist
There’s a great sense of self-governance at Greater. As a Linux specialist, you are in control of your next project. It is our task to help you reach your professional and personal goals. That level of autonomy and trustworthiness reflects our core value: happiness first.
You have the opportunity to expand and deepen your knowledge on Open Source Intelligence with workshops, trainings, and courses available in our Greater Academy. Excited to create a workshop of your own and inspire team members and clients? We’re all here for it!
Your role as a Linux specialist
As a Linux specialist, you get high on performing Linux-related activities to help clients solve challenging problems or technical inefficiencies. You are a highly skilled, independent professional who is able to identify needs, evaluate problems, run extensive analyses, and knows how to troubleshoot and debug. Any operating system is in good hands if you’re on the job and as a Linux consultant, you are confident to use your leadership skills during a project.
You’re great at
- Linux. At least 4 years.
- Performing core system admin skills with a RHCSA certificate to back it up.
- Working in Enterprise environments.
- Working with DevOps tools: Jira, GIT, Ansible (Tower) and Puppet.
- Scrumming your way through working hours.
- Having an in-depth technical conversation about Bash and Python.