What to expect as a Security consultant
We support our Security consultants to be in charge of their career paths. As techies ourselves, we understand how important it is to have a voice in choosing your projects. Greater is home to a team of IT professionals who collaborate, support, and create space to grow. During projects on location, you’ll learn more about the profession and explore new opportunities. As a Greater consultant, expect us to invest in multiple educations that help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Right now, Greater is building its cyber security team, and your profile might fit perfectly!
Your role as a Security consultant
To be a Security consultant at Greater, means you’re based in the Netherlands. You’re the guardian of our client’s IT systems and, to ensure the best service, you have a good command of the Dutch language. You protect all clients’ information and secure their networks against unauthorized access. You understand the importance of an effective security system because you are aware of the potential risks of a failing one. You are familiar with developing reports about the efficiency of current cyber security policies. Besides, you are comfortable recommending any changes to existing security and monitoring the effectiveness of new implementations.
Ideally, you possess Security certifications and love to share your knowledge with colleagues. No certificates yet but eager to learn? Let us know, and we’ll make sure you step up your game in no time.
You’re great at
- security monitoring. You quickly and effectively analyze, finetune, and follow up on security incidents.
- using SIEM/IDS/Endpoint protection systems.
- designing, implementing and improving use cases.
- vulnerability analysis and hunting threats.
- uncovering potential risks and helping solve them.
- explaining (written and verbal) why security is so incredibly important.
- keeping up with the latest security developments and getting to the bottom of it.